General and Acceptance of Terms
Links to third party websites
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites which are not controlled, maintained or operated by us. Any external website accessed from this Website is independent from us, and Privacy Edge has no control over the content of any third party website.
We shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising from your use or access to these third party websites. Use of such hyperlinks and access to these websites are at your own risk.
- Under no circumstances will Privacy Edge be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any information communicated or provided on the Website. Any reliance you place on any information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- All Website content and information on, or accessible from, this Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We made every reasonable effort to ensure that the contents on this Website have been obtained from reliable sources. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaims any warranty:
- As to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Website Content; and
- That the Website and/or the Website Content or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses, worms and/or other harmful or invasive elements.
- Every effort is made to ensure this Websites remain available. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any part of the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, or for maintenance or other technical reasons. We do not warrant that the function of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the servers that make the Website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Privacy Edge shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any injury, damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from the Website. Neither Privacy Edge nor any of their respective third party agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or loss caused by any negligence, omission or fault of Privacy Edge, and/or its employees, agents or sub-contractors in connection with the Website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Privacy Edge and hold Privacy Edge harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by Privacy Edge however arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your access to or use of this Website;
(b) your use of the contents and any materials developed based on the contents; and/or
- You shall obtain your own professional and/or legal advice and conduct all necessary due diligence, including but not limited to making such other investigations or seeking clarifications as may be appropriate, as regards any decision or action that you intend to take in relation to any matter concerning the contents of this Website.
For Additional Information/ Contact us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Mar 2022